I am lucky. I enjoy fiddling with technology and I also have had the good fortune to make it a career. See what I'm exploring today, plan to in the future, and have looked at in the past.
I try to read at least one book a month. That goal is easy to hit due to the time I spend on Chicago's public transportation system.
I would love to have more time to travel. Folks should get a month off every two or three years to explore the world.
- 🏊♂️ swam 1,500 meters, ⏲️ 0:33:03 duration, 📈 154 heart rate
- 📖 read Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
- 🏊♂️ swam 1,000 meters, ⏲️ 0:22:32 duration, 📈 149 heart rate
- 🏊♂️ swam 1,350 meters, ⏲️ 0:29:44 duration, 📈 158 heart rate
- 🏊♂️ swam 1,250 meters, ⏲️ 0:27:51 duration, 📈 138 heart rate
- 🏊♂️ swam 1,000 meters, ⏲️ 0:22:21 duration, 📈 146 heart rate
- 📖 read Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
- 📖 read A Life on Our Planet: My Witness Statement and a Vision for the Future, ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
- 📖 read Simple Rules: How to Thrive in a Complex World, ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
- 🏃♂️ ran 5.5 miles, ⏲️ 0:48:16 duration, 📈 163 heart rate